By K. Chugh
1. Arise and awake to establish the Divine Attributes (Saisamrajya) based on the foundation of Truth, Right conduct, Peace and Love.
2. All is one; be alike to everyone. The world is one; be good to everyone.
3. Be good, see good and do good. That is the way to God.
4. Our life becomes one of fulfillment when we live in morality.
5. Money comes and goes; but morality comes and grows!
6. Time consumes everyone…..So do not waste time. Time wasted is life wasted.
7. The past is beyond recovery. We are not sure of the future. The given moment is the right time. Do not delay; do the right action.
8. Silence is the only language of the realized. It is only in the depth of silence that the voice of God can be heard. Silence stills the waves of one’s heart.
9. Life is lost in dreaming and being is lost in becoming.